Beneath the classic looks of every Aga is a heart of cast iron: the entire cooker is an outstandingly efficient energy store, steadily transferring the heat from its core into its ovens and hotplates. An Aga is always ready to cook instantly and there are no switches and dials because the Aga looks after itself. Thermostatic control maintains consistent temperatures while high levels of insulation within the outer casing and beneath the Hotplate covers ensure that every Aga uses fuel economically. The Aga releases a unique source of gentle, friendly warmth into your kitchen. More moderately priced than most 36-inch professional ranges, the Aga Legacy 36 gives serious cooks something new to look at. No other professional range has this much functionality in such a small footprint.
Sealed 5-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
Dedicated broiling oven:
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven:
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
Programmable convection oven:
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
Optional Back Splash Available in 36" width by 36" height
- Dimensions: 35 1/2” W x 25 5/8” D x 35 3/8” H.
- Installation: Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance
technician in your area. For a list of preferred vendors, please use our
- Electrical Requirements: 7.4 kW @ 240 volts. Your electrician must
consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.
- Materials: Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
- Ovens: 7-Mode Multifunction Oven– with convection, fan assist, fan
assisted broil, conventional, browning, base heat or defrost mode; a fully
programmable convection oven; and a 2,300 Watt broiler.
- Controls: Independent control of all cooking zones including 5 gas
burners and 3 ovens.
Time delay programming function when you need timed or delayed cooking.
- Burners: Five high power gas burners, including one ultra rapid 15,000
- Hood Recommendation: Aga 36" 600 CFM Vent Hood
- Options: Glass cathedral door on the Multifunction oven. Classic door
- Note: Do not use the above specifications for kitchen design or
installation. Please consult our design guide for detailed rough-in and
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor.