High BTU output burners deliver a range of flame settings, while a separate, low-output burner provides gentle simmering. The large, substantial dials are easy to adjust to get the perfect flame. And multiple-size burners accommodate all manner of cooking styles. Bosch even gave the burners a sealed, recessed design to contain spills and make cleanup easy. In short, these cooktops are designed to meet your every need. So all you have to do is get cooking.
- Centralized Controls for Easy Use and More
Intuitive Operation of Cooktop.
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Wall
- Low-Profile Design for a More Integrated
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots
and and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering
the Burner Box
- OPTISIM – Simmer Delicate Sauces without
Scorching (400 BTU)
- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner
- Push-to-Turn Knobs - Limits Unauthorized
Cooktop Operation by Children
- Automatic Electronic Re-Igniton - in Case
Flame Goes Out the Burner is Automatically Re-Ignited
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the NGM5054UC - 500 Series 30" Gas Cooktop - Stainless Steel
||Receive up to a 10 Percent Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages
||Receive up to a $500 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Prepaid Card with
||Receive up to a $300 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p
||Receive up to a $300 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch 4 Piece Kitchen Package