Bosch's NIT5065UC 500 series 30-in induction cooktop features touch controls, direct cooking selection, general purpose kitchen timer, child lock and much more!
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for
Unprecedented Temperature Control. Features PreciseSelect:
- Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 11" Heating Element with Powerful 3600W
- SpeedBoost - This Fast-heat Mode Boils Water Twice as Fast as
Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as
General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning
- Overflow Detection - Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on.
Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware
is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal
- Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds
a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan
- SKU: NIT5065UC
- Construction type:
- Energy input: Electric
- Total number of burners / elements that can be used at the same time: 4
- Number of gas burners: 0
- Number of electric cooking zones: 4
- Number of induction elements: 4
- Gas type:
- Alternative gas type:
- Electrical connection rating (W): 7,200 W
- Current (A): 40 A
- Voltage (V): 208-240 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Plug type: No plug
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 2.2 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 1.4 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element: back right
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): 2.4 kW
- Location of 4th heating element: Cooking zone front right
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.4 kW
- Location of 5th heating element:
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): kW
- Location of 6th heating element:
- Power of 6th heating element (kW): kW
- Type of grate:
- Included accessories:
- Universal Product Code: 825225866183
- Knob Material:
- Natural Gas Connection Rating (BTU): BTU
- LP Gas Connection Rating (BTU): BTU
- Length of electrical supply cord (in): 37" "
- Required cutout/niche size for installation (in): 4'' x 28 7/8'' x 19
- Minimum distance from counter front (in): 2 1/4'' "
- Minimum distance from rear wall (in): 2'' "
- Appliance Dimensions (h x w x d) (in): 5/16''+4'' x 31'' x 21 1/4'' "
- Dimensions of the packed product (in): 7.08 x 26.65 x 36.61 "
- Net weight (lbs): 39 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 48 lbs
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): 9'' "
- Power of 1st burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): 6'' "
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): "
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): 11'' "
- Power of 4th burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): 6'' "
- Power of 5th burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in): "
- Power of 6th burner (BTU): BTU
- Number of Single grates:
- Number of Double grates:
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- SERIES: 500 Series
Rebates Availabale with the NIT5065UC - 500 Series 30" Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel Strips
||Receive up to a $300 Package Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Packages
||Receive up to a 15 Percent Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages
||Receive up to a $300 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosck Packages
||Receive up to a $300 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase of qualifying Bosch Induction Cooktops
||Receive up to a $500 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p