Bosch's NIT5665UC 500 36-in induction cooktop features touch control, front and back stainless steel strip for a premium look, overflow detection and much more!
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for
Unprecedented Temperature Control. Features PreciseSelect:
- Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- Dual 11" Heating Element with Powerful 4400W. Most Powerful Induction
Element in its Class.
- SpeedBoost - This Fast-heat Mode Boils Water Twice as Fast as
Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as
General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning
- Overflow Detection - Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on.
Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware
is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds
a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan
- SKU: NIT5665UC
- Construction type:
- Energy input: Electric
- Total number of burners / elements that can be used at the same time: 5
- Number of gas burners: 0 Number of electric cooking zones: 5
- Number of induction elements: 5
- Gas type:
- Alternative gas type:
- Electrical connection rating (W): 10,800 W
- Current (A): 50 A
- Voltage (V): 208-240 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Approval certificates: CSA
- Plug type: No plug
- Location of 1st heating element: front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW): 1.8 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element: back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW): 1.8 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element: middle back
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW): 1.8 ; 2.8 kW
- Location of 4th heating element: back right
- Power of 4th heating element (kW): 1.4 kW
- Location of 5th heating element: front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW): 2.2 kW
- Location of 6th heating element:
- Power of 6th heating element (kW): kW
- Type of grate:
- Included accessories:
- Universal Product Code: 825225866206
- Knob Material:
- Natural Gas Connection Rating (BTU): BTU
- LP Gas Connection Rating (BTU): BTU
- Length of electrical supply cord (in): 37" "
- Required cutout/niche size for installation (in): 4 1/8'' x 34 7/8'' x
- Minimum distance from counter front (in): 2 1/4'' "
- Minimum distance from rear wall (in): 2'' "
- Appliance Dimensions (h x w x d) (in): 5/16''+4 1/8'' x 37'' x 21 1/4''
- Dimensions of the packed product (in): 7.08 x 26.77 x 42.12 "
- Net weight (lbs): 49 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs): 60 lbs
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in): 7'' "
- Power of 1st burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in): 7'' "
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in): 7''; 11'' "
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in): 6'' "
- Power of 4th burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in): 9'' "
- Power of 5th burner (BTU): BTU
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in): "
- Power of 6th burner (BTU): BTU
- Number of Single grates:
- Number of Double grates:
- Sealed Burners: No
- Burners with booster: All
- SERIES: 500 Series
Rebates Availabale with the NIT5665UC - 500 Series 36" Induction Cooktop with Touch Control - Stainless Steel Strips
||Receive up to a $100 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Induction Rebates
||Receive up to a $300 Rebate with purchase of qualifying 4 piece Bosch Packages
||Receive up to a 10 Percent Rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages