With the new EOS 60D DSLR, Canon gives the photo enthusiast a powerful tool fostering creativity, with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features an improved APS-C sized 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. The new Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch. The EOS 60D also features an EOS first: A Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. An improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the EOS 60D invaluable for the evolving photographer. With continuously curved surfaces, user-friendliness and exuding solidity and refinement, the EOS 60D is true digital inspiration!
Canon EOS 60D - Video Review
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording,
Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an
external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and
1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and
high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system
utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and
set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
||EOS 60D Kit
||Digital SLR Camera
||Manual White Balance
External Flash Shoe
|Memory Card Support
||Secure Digital (SD) Card
Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)
||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
||EOS Digital Solution
- Night Portrait
- Program AE (Shiftable)
- Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
- Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
- Manual Exposure
- Full Auto
- Flash Off
- Creative Auto
- E-TTL II Autoflash Program AE (Evaluative metering, Averaged
|White Balance Modes
- Tungsten Light
- White Fluorescent Light
- Color Temperature Setting
- Simplified/ Traditional Chinese
||1 Year Limited
Included in the box with this product:
EOS 60D Body
Eyecup Eb (not shown)
Wide Strap EW-EOS 60D
USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
Stereo AV cable AVC-DC400ST
EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals "Great Photography is
Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet (not shown)