Easily make fried chicken, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, or doughnuts with this deep fryer from Cuisinart. By filling to the maximum oil capacity of 1.1 liters, the unit's extra-wide fry basket can accommodate batches up to 3/4 of a pound. Food items float freely for crispy, even cooking, and the fryer's nonstick die-cast frying bowl includes an attached heating element to maintain selected oil temperatures for restaurant-quality results. The 1650-watt deep fryer comes equipped with an adjustable thermostat for temperatures ranging from 325 to 375 degrees F, and the timer can be set for up to 30 minutes. The deep fryer's removable fry basket rests on the basket clip to allow fried foods to drain and cool so there's no excess, clinging oil. For healthier cooking, it fries more food using less oil than most conventional fryers. Other highlights include a removable charcoal filter to trap odors when frying and a dishwasher-safe lid, fry basket, and basket handle for quick cleanup. Housed in brushed stainless steel, the space-saving deep fryer measures 11-1/4 by 8-1/4 by 7-2/5 inches.
- 1650-watt deep fryer with 1.1-liter maximum oil capacity
- Extra-wide removable fry basket accommodates up to 3/4 pound
- Nonstick bowl includes attached heating element for temperature
- Adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer; charcoal filter; dishwasher-safe
- Measures 11-1/4 by 8-1/4 by 7-2/5 inches