The registered brand of Duncane has started to lead in the area of gas grills
in the past 30 years. It is actually a division of Weber-Stephen Products
Company, which happens to be an exporter and manufacturer of gas and charcoal
grills, their accessories, and many products for the outdoors. The Weber-Stephen
company has been in existence since 1893 and has been making the brand Duncane
for only 30 years. Palatine, Illinois is where their headquarters are located.
- Three Stainless Steel Burners
- 36,000 BTU-Per-Hour Input
- Primary Cooking Area = 418 Square Inches
- Warming Rack Area = 132 Square Inches
- Total Cooking Area = 550 Square Inches
- Porcelain-Enameled Cooking Grates
- Porcelain-Enameled Heat Distribution Plates
- Two Scratch Resistant Work Surfaces
- Natural Gas Grill Includes a 10-foot Flexible Hose
- Stainless Steel Burners: 3
- BTU-Per-Hour Input: 36,000 BTU
- Primary Cooking Area: 418 Sq. In.
- Warming Rack Area: 132 Sq. In.
- Total Cooking Area: 550 Sq. In.
- Cooking Grates: Porcelain-Enameled
- Heat Distribution Plates: Porcelain-Enameled
- Scratch Resistant Work Surfaces: 2
- Built-In Lid Thermometer: Yes
- Natural Gas Grill: Includes A 10 Ft. Flexible Hose
- Height with Lid Open: 62 1/2"