The V2000 is the 10 metre depth housing for the SONY DCR-VX2000 and DSR-PD150 digital camcorders.
Designed specifically for these camcorders the model V2000 housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port.
Perfect for snorkelling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs.
The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water.
It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- length 32 cm ( 12 2/3 inches )
- width 9 cm ( 3 1/2 inches )
- height 24 cm (9 1/2 inches )
- position of view finder large, central
- front glass diameter 75 mm (3 inches) fitted onto a flexible tubus to
allow the use of a variety of wide angle systems
- weight 700 g / ( 1,55 lb )