Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured. They are known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
- 40% FASTER COOLING with dual hose exhaust.
- LCD remote control.
- Self evaporative condensate system.
- 24 hour timer.
- 3 fan speeds.
- Plugs into standard 115 volt outlet.
- Cool / fan only / dehumidify.
- Exhaust hoses and window kit included.
- Ideal For These Applications
- Workshops and garages.
- Home offices.
- Dorm rooms.
- Bedrooms, attics and basements.
- Sunrooms / enclosed patios.
- Supplemental or emergency cooling anywhere.
- Cooling Capacity: 11,500 BTU/h
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 8.9
- Air Movement: 235 CFM
- Moisture Removal: 6.0 Pts/Hr.
- Bucketless Design: Yes
- Rated Current: 12.0 Amps
- Running Current: 10.5 Amps
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Power Supply: 115 Volts
- Circuit Rating/Breaker: 125V - 15A
- Plug Face (NEMA#): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 Ft.
Dimensions and Weights
- Width: 19 1/4"
- Depth: 15 1/2"
- Height: 33 1/2"
- Hoses Extension: 24" to 60"
- Window Opening: 26" Min. to 46" Max.
- Net Weight: 86 Lbs.
Rebates Availabale with the ZoneAire P12B
||Receive up to a $150 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Friedrich Air Conditioner