Taking pictures is more than just pointing the camera and pressing a button. To get the kind of photos you really want, you'll need to learn a little bit about your camera. You can transition from taking snapshots to producing inspired images that you will cherish forever. It's not hard; these JumpStart Guides from MasterWorks will show you how.
The following topics are covered on each DVD:
- The Features and Functions of Your Camera.
- Manual and Automatic White Balance.
- Different Quality Settings.
- Reading and Using a Histogram.
- Basic Principles of Photography.
- Aperture vs. Shutter Priority.
- Storing and Carrying Your Camera.
- Selecting and Using a Tripod.
- Getting Your Photos into Your Computer.