This premium built-in oven combines the sleek design of our Architect Series oven with our EasyConvect conversion cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion, offering you professional, even results every time.
- The self-cleaning system with variable time selections automatically
cleans your oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes. Plus, an automatic
door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
- The CleanBake Hidden Element provides more evenly balanced heat
distribution by warming both the bottom & the sides of the oven cavity,
resulting in better performance. Because it is hidden from view by the
porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills & drips
that fall to the bottom of the oven.
- The True Convection cooking system with a Third Hidden Element (THE)
utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air
around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than
- Maxi and econo thermal broiler settings feature two broiling elements so
that you can choose the right setting for your needs. The inner (econo)
element can be used for smaller portions, while the inner and outer (maxi)
features is used when broiling an entire pan of food. Both are adjustable
- The Sabbath mode feature makes it possible to use the range on the
Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on. Tones,
lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be
maintained for extended periods of time.
- The temperature probe in our Thermal-Convection oven makes it easy to
get perfect roast every time. Simply set the internal oven or food
temperature, based on your recipe or preference, and insert the electronic
temperature probe in the roast. The probe will signal the oven to turn off
once the desired temperature is reached.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Voltage: 208/240 V.
- Wire Connections: AC only. Use copper wire only
- Comment Text: A four-wire or three-wire, single phase electrical supply
- Comment Text 2: A time-delay fuse or circuit breaker and and
separate circuit is recommended.
- Circuit Amps @ 240VAC (Nom): 30
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Capacity: 3.1 Cu. Ft.
- Bake: Yes
- Bread Proofing: Yes
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Easyconvect Time & Temperature Conversion
- Convections Roast: Yes
- Delayed Cooking: Delayed Cooking & Cleaning
- Sabbath Mode: Star-K Kosher Certified
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Broil: Closed-Door with Maxi & Econo Selections
- Cleaning System: Self Clean with Variable Time Selections
- Cooking Systems: Convection Oven
- Hidden Bake Element: CleanBake Hidden Element
- Oven Controls: Touch Electronic Controls
- Oven Window: Large
- Control Lockout: Yes
- Oven Door: Framed Glass Inner Door
- Oven Lights: 2
- Oven Rack Quantity: 3
- Oven Cavity Finish: Gray Porcelain
- Oven Rack Type: Standard Racks
- Broil Element Wattage @ 208V: 2000
- Broil Element Wattage @ 240V: 2667
- Bake Element Wattage @ 208V: 1500
- Bake Element Wattage @ 240V: 2000
- Convection Element Wattage @ 208V: 1200
- Convection Element Wattage @ 240V: 1600
- Product Depth: 25 3/4 inches
- Product Height: 29 Inches
- Product Width: 23 3/4 Inches
Rebates Availabale with the 3.1 cu. ft. True Convection Architect(R) Series Single Oven 24" Width
||Receive up to a $1000 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliances
||Receive up to a $500 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p