What makes this model different is the gas-on-glass surface. Not only is it easy to clean, it offers a sleek, understated look in the colors of your choosing. In addition, the powerful burner options range from 6 ,000 to 17,000 BTU to accommodate a variety of cooking needs.
- Versatile burner options accommodate even the most creative cooking
styles - from simmering to sauteing to searing.
- A 17,000 BTU professional burner delivers the maximum power you need
for recipes that demand precision.
- Robust grates form an even, continous surface to make it easy to
slide cookware back and forth.
- The infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic
ignition for consistent performance, time after time.
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Width - Widest Point: 36 7/16"
- Burner Box Height: 2 7/8"
- Approximate Weight: 45 lbs.
- Minimum Space to Backsplash or Vertical Wall: 2 7/8"
- Minimum Clearance to Side Wall - Both Sides: 8 3/8"
- Minimum to Countertop Front Edge: 2 1/8"
- Infinite-Heat Controls: Yes
- Burners - 6,000 BTU Simmer: 2
- Full-Surface Cast-Iron Grates: Yes
- Drip Pans: Yes w/ Galvanized Steel Finish
- Push-to-Turn Controls: Yes
- 120 Volts @ 60 Hz. Required: Yes
- Circuit Amps Required: 15
- LP Conversion Kit Included: Yes
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 5 Burners Gas-on-Glass Surface Gas 36" Width Architect(R) Series II
||Receive up to a $1250 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliances