KitchenAid's new Double Oven Range features the most even baking across all racks to consistently give you perfectly delicious results. And now you can do more in less time, preparing a variety of family favorites like roasts and chicken up to 30 percent faster than with a conventional oven.
6.0 cu. ft. Combined Capacity -
- Upper and lower oven provide more
room to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- For greater flexibility, you can
use the interchangeable cast-iron griddle or center grate with the oval
Even-Heat True Convection System
- Provides consistent heating and
even cooking on both lower oven racks.
EasyConvect Time and Temperature
- Takes the guesswork out of
Slow Cook Function
- The oven's slow cook function
provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space.
- Roll-out rack extends on
ball-bearing rollers for easy loading and unloading of large or heavy
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- LP Conversion: Conversion Kit
- Cooktop Features
- Left Front Burner (BTU): 16,000
- Right Front Burner (BTU): 10,000
- Left Rear Burner (BTU): 5,000
- Right Rear Burner (BTU): 5,000
- Total Capacity: 6.0 cu. ft.
- Lower Oven Capacity: 3.9 cu. ft.
- Upper Oven Capacity: 2.1 cu. ft.
- Convection Bake: Yes (lower oven
- Convection Roast: Yes (lower oven
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Bake: Yes
- Cleaning System: Self-Cleaning
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Bread Proofing: Yes
- Grate Material: Porcelain/Full
- Oven Controls: Electric Touch
- Oven Lights: 2
- Oven Racks: Standard
- Product Height: 47 1/8"
- Product Depth: 28 1/2"
- Product Width: 29 15/16"
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 30-In. Width Freestanding Gas 5 Burners Even-Heat(TM) True Convection System Architect(R) Series II
||Receive up to a $1250 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliances