KitchenAid's versatile microwave oven has a convenient built-in ventilation system. Convection cooking allows you to roast and bake foods quickly and evenly, while a 300 CFM motor with four speeds offers adjustable venting to accommodate most cooking methods.
- Convection cooking provides more even results in less
time and allows the microwave to act as a second oven.
- True 10-level power control helps to eliminate cold
spots and overcooked edges.
- Motor exhausts up to 300 CFM and gives versatility to
microwave hood combination ovens.
- Auto-cook, reheat, and defrost cycles adjust cook
time and power based on quantity, weight, or humidity released.
- Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook cycle provides precise
steaming for a variety of food types.
- Add-a-minute control adds time in one-minute
increments during or at the end of a cycle.
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1,000 Watts
- Convection Element Wattage: 1,600 Watts
- Add A Minute: Add-A-Minute Control
- Control Lock Out Feature: Cancel Key For 3 Seconds
- Cooktop Surface Lighting: High-Low-Off
- Odor Removal Filter: 1 (Charcoal)
- Circuit Amps @ 120 VAC: 15 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 30 In. Width 1000-Watt Microwave Power Convection Cooking
||Receive up to a $1000 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliances
||Receive up to a $500 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p