MAYTAG Jetclean(R) Plus Dishwasher with Silverware Blast
SKU #: MYMDB8959AWB | Part #: MDB8959AWB
- Brand New, Limited USA Warranty
- Additional Shipping Insurance charges may apply
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
- Eliminate prerinsing-Exclusive spray jets focus 3 times the water pressure to clean your dirtiest silverware.
- Get glassware clean with the power of steam-Uses high-heat steam and a high-temperature rinse to reduce spots on glassware.
- This durable motor delivers years of dependable cleaning and has been tested to last twice as long as the average dishwasher life expectancy
- Available in select dishwashers. In addition to providing a high-end appearance, it helps retain heat for quicker drying in dishwashers.
- Improved strength-An updated design provides easy access and a modern look, plus the durability that Maytag brand is known for.
- Uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles. A stainless steel food chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets. The filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle for optimal cleaning without the need to prerinse.
- Help protect dishes-These heavy-duty racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while also resisting rust.
- Keep your kitchen looking streamlined-The durable control panel is tucked away, providing a strong, sleek exterior that lowers the possibility of unintended use.
- Clean dishes with confidence-Ensures the wash cycle meets the criteria set forth by NSF International for eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Eliminate guesswork. Sensors determine the soil level of the load as well as usage factors, such as door openings, time between cycles, soil level history and foam detection. Then the sensors automatically adjust water temperature, wash time and the number of fills for optimal cleaning.
- Save money on utility bills-ENERGY STAR(R) qualified dishwashers use less water and energy.
- Fits your needs. The silverware basket can be divided into two halves to fit almost any loading situation.
- Wash more in each load-Clean items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls in this oversized tub.
- Clean without disrupting your home. Extra-thick, specially designed sound absorbers on the top, back, sides and door of the dishwasher create a Seal of Silence(TM). Additional dampers, seals and dampening pads provide extra absorption of sound.
- Washes and rinses dishes in 30 minutes when your time is short and soil is light. Does not include drying.
- Customize each load-Racks can be adjusted up or down to accommodate the size of dishes in each load.
- Fit it all-Offers enough room to wash your plates, bowls, cups and silverware, even after a dinner party or large family gathering.
- Makes room for large dishes-Securely holds plates and bowls in place or folds flat to make room for large items.
- Wash heavily soiled items-The ideal cycle for pots and pans and heavily soiled dishes, like casseroles and baking sheets.
- Wash moderately soiled items-Provides just the right level of cleaning for your lightly-soiled or moderately-soiled dishes.
- Wash lightly soiled items-Provides optimum cleaning for dishes that are typically lightly soiled, like cups and bowls.
- Wash when you want-Automatically starts the dishwasher up to 6 hours later to accommodate your schedule.
- Choose your heat setting-Allows you to select a drying cycle that includes heat so that dishes are dry when you put them away.
- Adds an extra rinse and elevates the temperature to 145(degree)F by the end of the rinse cycle to help reduce water spots and remove any remaining particles.
- Prevent unwanted operation-This option will lock the dishwasher controls so that a cycle cannot be selected and the machine cannot be started by accidentally pressing the buttons.
- Prevent water leakage-This durable door latch will help prevent the door from popping open while a washing cycle is in progress.
- Clean more effectively-The sensor monitor food soil, detergent, rinse aid and temperature, to deliver optimum washing and rinsing action for superb cleaning results.
- Protect your dishes-Rounded tips are gentle on dishes and hold them in place so dishes are less likely to be scratched.
- Simplify cycle selection-These touch pad controls offer seamless cycle selection with just a light press of the button.
- Eliminate guesswork-Provides the ideal temperature for each wash cycle offered, so you don't have to adjust water temperature according to the soil level of the load.
- Customize each load-The upper rack can be completely removed to fit oversized items in the lower rack.
- Worry less about dispensing rinse aid-Allows you to add rinse aid to the dishwasher, so it will automatically dispense it into the wash, providing improved drying action.
- Easily handles large dishes-Holds two 9 in. x 13 in. pans in an upright position for greater loading flexibility.
- Increase loading flexibility-Items like casserole dishes stay stable while the folding shelf allows you to load smaller items on top.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Capacity||14.0 Place Settings|
|The Maytag Difference|
|Rack Material||DuraGuard Nylon|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Targeted Spray Option||Spinner|
|Silverware Blast||Split & Fit Silverware Basket|
|Wash Sensor||Auto Clean|
|Energy and Resource Savings|
|Energy Star(R) Qualified||Energy Star Qualified|
|Style and Extras|
|Silverware Basket Location||Split & Fit Silverware Basket|
|Food Disposer Type||4 Blade|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||Heavy-Duty Adjusters|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Cycles||6|
|Heated Dry Option||Heated Dry|
|Glassware Cycle||Light Wash|