(B)Use your large casserole dish in this 1,050-watt over-the-range microwave with WideGlide(TM) tray and stainless steel interior.(/B)(BR) (P)Go ahead and put that casserole dish in the microwave. Not only will it fit in this 2.0 cu. ft. over-the-range unit, but the WideGlide(TM) tray is designed to move throughout the microwave for uniform cooking results - even in cookware as large as a 10" x 15" pan. The powerful 1,050 watts of cooking power ensures your food will be heated all the way through, while sensor reheat means you can warm your meals without worrying about cooking times or power levels. The stainless-steel interior looks great and cleans easily, while the four-speed ventilation fan will help keep your kitchen clear of cooktop smoke and odors.(/P) (B)Top Features (/B)(BR) (B)Stainless Steel Microwave (Interior)(/B)(BR) (P)This feature is available in select microwaves. In addition to providing a high-end appearance, it helps resist stains from splattering food in microwaves.(/P) (B)WideGlide(TM) Tray(/B)(BR) (P)This extra-wide tray is designed to move back and forth inside the microwave for uniform cooking results. It also accommodates cookware as large as a 10" x 15" pan.(/P) (B)4 Speed Exhaust Fan(/B)(BR)
- Stainless Steel Microwave (Interior)
- This feature is available in select microwaves. In addition to providing a high-end appearance, it helps resist stains from splattering food in microwaves.
- WideGlide(TM) Tray
- This extra-wide tray is designed to move back and forth inside the microwave for uniform cooking results. It also accommodates cookware as large as a 10" x 15" pan.
- 4 Speed Exhaust Fan
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- 10-year limited warranty on magnetron
- Hidden Vent
- A hidden vent makes the over-the-range microwave stylish and easy to clean.
- 1050 Watts of Power
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of space and flexibility for large or multiple dishes. It easily fits a 9" x 13" pan.
- 300 CFM Airflow with Four Adjustable Fan Speeds
- Sensor Cook Options
- Cook a wide range of foods by using sensors to monitor and automatically adjust cooking time and cooking power as needed.
- Scrolling VFD Display
- Precision Cooking(TM) System
- This cooking system preheats the oven to exactly the right temperature and maintains consistently even temperatures for better baking and broiling results. Select models also use power vents to evenly distribute oven air for uniform browning.
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls
- Sensor Reheat
- Sensors help to evenly reheat food by automatically adjusting cooking time as needed.
- Variable Power Levels
- Variable levels of power make it possible to find the ideal setting for nearly every type of food, from melting butter to reheating a large casserole.
- Variable Speed Exhaust Fan
- Adjust the speed of the exhaust fan to remove smoke and odors as you cook, providing fresher air in the kitchen.
- Oversized Turntable
- Easily accommodates larger-sized items for quick and efficient cooking.
- Interior Light
- Illuminates the interior of the microwave when the door is open for easy viewing.
- Incandescent Cooktop Light
- Provides direct light to the cooktop below for better cooking visibility.
- Display with Digital Clock
- Helps you keep track of the time in the kitchen.
- Quick Defrost
- Auto Cook Options
- Auto Reheat Options
- Auto Defrost
- Add 30 Seconds
- This one-touch instant button allows you to add 30 seconds to any microwave cycle that is already in progress.
- Casserole Option
- This option allows the user to enter the weight or volume of the casserole before selecting start.
- Popcorn Option
- Provides the ideal setting for popcorn with an automatic setting that allows the user to choose the correct size of the bag.
- Frozen Entree Option
- Offers a set of preprogrammed cycles, allowing the user to easily cook a variety of frozen food options.
- Charcoal Filter
- High airflow passes through the filter during recirculation mode to quickly and efficiently remove odors and steam from the kitchen.
- Mesh Grease Filter
- Helps to capture grease and is easily removed for cleaning.
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Kids Meal Option
- Snacks Option
||2.0 Cu. Ft.
|Odor Removal Filter
|Exhaust Rating (CFM) Horizontal
|Exhaust Rating (CFM) Vertical
|Cooking Power Wattage
Rebates Availabale with the Over-the-Range Microwave with Stainless Steel Interior
||Receive up to a $575 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Maytag appliances