Nikon's 30-110MM lens features color correction and superior sharpness, internal focusing, vibration reduction, and much more!
Compact telephoto captures wide range of scenes
- Work with superior zoom coverage and capture high
caliber images that run the gamut, from sports action shot from the
bleachers, to the most subtle gradations of hair blowing in the wind. Extend
your reach with the 30-110mm (picture angle equivalent of an 81-297mm in
35mm format), and isolate subjects from their backgrounds with clarity. IF
(Internal Focusing) maintains compactness of size even when using the zoom.
Portraits with impact - Beautiful portraits focus on
- A perfect compliment to the 10-30mm, the 30-110mm
takes portraiture a step farther. Stunning portraits with soft focus
background effects are yours. Compact and easy to carry, realize the most
subtle expressions and minute details. 1 NIKKOR lens precision offers
superior sharpness and color correction even at the widest aperture. Because
portraits are usually taken spur of the moment, there is vibration reduction
(VR II) to keep images blur-free.
Focus on the action - Get in close even from afar
- Get up close and personal to inje ct panache to your
sports photography using the 30-110mm lens. Equipped with vibration
reduction (VR II), this lens separates subjects from their backgrounds
making it a great choice for honing in on subjects and create photos that
are visually vibrant and perfect to upload to your blog or social media
sites. Even at the most extended magnification, photos are rendered crystal
clear and sharp, making the 30-110mm a perfect option for fast moving
subjects from afar.
Beautiful landscape images come to life - Wide depth of
field surrenders dazzling views
- Work with extended zoom range using the 30-110mm and
produce sweeping looks that express your world. Subjects that need to be
isolated from their backgrounds, such as a boat at sail, are easy with this
lens. Equipped with vibration reduction (VR II) up to four stops, you'll nab
every precise color detail seen with dramatic sunsets.
- This innovative VR system minimizes image blur caused
by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed
three stops (eight times) faster.** It allows handheld shooting at dusk, at
night, and even in poorly lit interiors. The lens' VR system also detects
automatically when the photographer pans - no special mode is required.
Extra-low Dispersion Glass
- Nikon developed ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to
enable the production of lenses that offer superior sharpness and color
correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. ED glass offers all the
benefits, yet none of the drawbacks of calcium fluorite-basedglass. With
this innovation, Nikon developed several types of ED glass suitable for
Nikon Super Integrated Coating
- To enhance the performance of its optical lens
elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating that helps
reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated Coating
achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in the wider
wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
- Imagine being able to focus a lens without it
changing in size. Nikon's IF technology enables just that. All internal
optical movement is limited to the interior of the nonextending lens barrel.
This allows for a more compact, lightweight construction as well as a closer
- Maximum Angle of View: 29° 40"
- Construction: 12 Groups / 18 Elements
- Optical Conversion Factor: 2.7x
- VR (Vibration Reduction): Yes
- Diaphragm Blades: 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.3ft.(1m)
- Lens Barrel Retraction Function: Rotation of
zoom ring (manual)
- Dimensions: (Approx.) 2.4x2.4 in. (Diameter x
60x61 mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight: (Approx.) 6.2 oz. (175g)
Included in the box with this product:
- Nikon 1 Nikkor 30-110MM F/3.8-5.6 VR Lens - Black
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood
- Manufacturer's Warranty