With a 36.3-megapixel CMOS sensor and an EXPEED 4 image processing engine, this Nikon D810 DSLR camera allows you to capture striking photos and videos with accurately rendered colors. The Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor lets you take sharp images.
36.3-megapixel, 35.9mm x 24mm, FX-format CMOS sensor
- Captures stunning, high-resolution images without the use of an OLPF
(optical low-pass filter).
Compatible with select NIKKOR lenses (not included)
- For a variety of image capture options.
3.2" LCD monitor
- With approximately 1229K dots resolution provides easy-to-see visuals,
so you can clearly compose and review your shots.
1080p full high-definition video mode
- Makes it easy to preserve special moments in smooth, vibrant detail.
Selectable resolution options include 1920 x 1080 at 60/50p and 30/25/24p
and 1280 x 720 at 60/50p and 30/25p.
Capture up to 7 fps in DX crop mode
- Plus capture up to 6 fps in 1:2 crop mode and up to 5 fps at full
resolution and in 5:4 crop mode, so you can take crystal-clear shots of
high-action scenes as they unfold.
ISO 64-12,800 (expandable to 32 and 51,200)
- Facilitates shooting in a wide variety of lighting conditions. ISO auto
adjustment lets you move between dark and light scenes without having to
make manual iris or frame-rate adjustments.
Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor
- Uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors, to help you
achieve sharp, blur-free images.
3D Color Matrix Metering III system
- Features advanced scene recognition and highlight weighted metering.
- With improved coatings on the optical glass reproduces colors in bright,
accurate detail. The Organic EL information display makes it simple to make
adjustments in bright or dim conditions.
- Offers illumination, so you can capture properly lit shots. Red-eye
reduction promotes natural-looking eyes in portraits.
EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- Expedites performance times and delivers a high level of detail
retention, so you can capture true-to-life colors, from snow white to pitch
Redesigned sequencer/balancer mechanism
- For quiet performance. An electronic front-curtain shutter reduces
internal vibrations to help ensure steady shots.
- Optimizes conditions to help you take high-quality pictures of friends
and family members.
Picture control modes
- Include standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait, landscape and
flat to accommodate a wide range of shooting scenarios and let you add
touches of creativity to your shots.
- Supports CF and SD memory cards (not included), so you can store plenty
of photos and videos.
- Megapixels (Effective): 36.3
- Optical Zoom: Lens not included
- LCD Screen Features: LCD with approximately 1229K dots, RGBW alignment,
monitor highlights and Live View functions (split-screen display zoom for
stills and zebra stripes/highlight display for videos)
- Viewfinder: Optical viewfinder with improved coatings on optical glass
and an organic EL information display
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|CompactFlash (CF)
- Shutter Speeds: 1/8000 - 30 sec.; Bulb
- Aperture Range: Varies with lens
- Flash Modes: Auto FP high-speed sync, front-curtain sync (normal),
rear-curtain sync, red-eye reduction, red-eye reduction with slow sync, slow
rear-curtain sync, slow sync, off
- Focus Range: Varies with lens
- ISO Equivalent: 64 - 12,800 (expandable to 32 and 51,200)
- Camera Dock: Not included
- File Formats: 12-bit and 14-bit NEF (RAW), JPEG, TIFF (RGB), 12-bit
uncompressed RAW Size S, H.264/MPEG-4
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 35.9mm x 24mm
- Software Included: NikonView NX2
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- Max ISO: 12801 and higher
- Removable Memory Included: No