The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument mic\'ing, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small \'unobtrusive\' but powerful microphone system is required.
The NT6 utilises the 1/2\" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease.
To further increase the versatility of the NT6, it is supplied with 2 thread adaptors - 1/4\" to 5/8\" and 1/4\" to 3/8\" that enable the capsule assembly to be securely attached to a wide variety of mic stands, tripods and boom poles.
- 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- 2-position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB
- 2-position variable high-pass filter: flat
and 80 Hz
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Supplied complete with 2-axis swivel mount,
M5 clip, WS5 (black) wind shield and soft pouch
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 2-year guarantee