The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line
- Directional Pattern: Super
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 25Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 81 dB SPL (A
- weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 13 dB SPL (A -
weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz,
1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: 8.2dBu
(@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -30 dB re 1
Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163gm
- Dimensions: 255mmH x 19mmW x
Included in the box with this product:
RCNTG3 weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder
ZP2 zip pouch
WSNTG3 wind shield
RM5 stand mount