Prosumer and professional photographers who shoot with a DSLR and seek the most advanced, professional-grade equipment, including a fast, reliable and durable memory card that allows them to capture the perfect shot.
Get exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme
CompactFlash cards. With up to 60 MB/sec read/write speeds, you’ll see it takes
more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to
32GB of space, you’ll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the
editing for later.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera’s
buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and
efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
For improved reliability and endurance, the SanDisk Power Core controller’s
firmware algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of the card. The
Power Core controller’s ECC engine has improved 4X over its previous generation
thereby enhancing overall reliability of the card.
Best-in-class quality assurance backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration
testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty. Cards include RTV silicone
coating for added protection against moisture and humidity.
As the world leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk leverages its end-to-end
integration, from the silicon wafer to the hardware and software, to optimize
memory die for its high-performance CompactFlash cards.
- Extreme high speed at up to 60MB/sec read/write speeds (400X, UDMA-enabled),
for shorter wait times, faster continuous burst shooting and rapid transfers
to your computer
- Extreme capacities give you more room for capturing RAW+JPEG, sequential
bursts and high-definition video files on 8GB, 16GB and 32GB CompactFlash
- Extreme intelligence of SanDisk’s proprietary Power Core controller
distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently; the UDMA-6
interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera
- Extreme endurance The SanDisk Power Core controller’s firmware
algorithms through wear leveling enhance endurance of card by moving the
data across different blocks of memory, evenly spreading the data around.
- The Power Core controller’s ECC engine has improved 4X over its previous
generation thereby enhancing overall reliability of the card.
- Extreme durability for extreme environments: SanDisk Extreme cards
feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against moisture and
- Extreme confidence, backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration
testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty†
- Extreme reliability in extreme temperatures, tested to perform from
-25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Form factor: CompactFlash
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB Type I
- Performance/speed: Up to 60MB/sec read/write speeds (400x)
- Card dimension: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with CompactFlash supporting host devices
- UDMA enabled
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG
photos, high-definition videos, music and more
- Reliability: Limited lifetime warranty† and 1 year free downloadable
RescuePRO media recovery software, for bringing accidentally deleted images
back to life