The Singer Futura CE-250 is a fully electronic sewing machine and computer-linked embroidery unit. Ideal for both sewing and embroidery, this easy-to-use machine provides an array of convenient features, including six automatic buttonhole styles and software to convert images into embroidery designs.
- Windows 2000, ME & XP & Vista compatible. Widnows 7 patch available.
System Type: Maximum 32 bit OP System (PC not included)
- Large (4 1/2” X 6 3/4”) and Small (3 1/8” X 4 3/4”) Hoops
- Transmit Designs Directly to the Machine via USB Cable
- Six Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes
- Drop feed for Free Motion Sewing
Included in the box with this product:
- Spool Caps
- Spool Nets
- Seam Ripper/Brush
- General/All Purpose
- Zipper Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Thread Guide
- Foot Pedal
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual.
- Included Accessories for embroidery - Bobbins, Scissors, Embroidery
Foot, Embroidery Software CD