Induction has been the most revolutionary advancement in cooking technology in the last 30 years. Now it‘s time for Thermador to inaugurate a new revolution: the Freedom(TM) Induction Cooktop. Never content to settle for status quo thinking, we have re-imagined the possibilities of induction cooking, giving cooks the industry‘s first induction cooktop with the largest, fully usable cooking surface. The new Freedom Induction Cooktop offers more responsiveness, more flexibility and the first full-color touch-screen interface on an induction cooktop. Our complete Induction Cooktop collection provides the speed and precision of PowerBoost(R) technology and features the largest and most powerful element in its class.
- Largest Cooking Surface
- The Freedom Induction Cooktop delivers 63% more usable surface area than the competition, with 48 coils measuring 3" each offering the largest cooking surface on the market.
- Overall Useable Surface
- Overall usable surface is 63% larger than any competitor.
- Enjoy the flexibility of cooking with up to 4 pots/pans/griddles in any combination, shape or size.
- Freedom to Move
- The Freedom Induction cooking surface automatically detects the presence of your cookware. If you need to move your pot to another location, the cooktop will transfer all of your programmed settings to the new position of the pan.
- Brilliant Interface
- Featuring the first full-color touch screen induction panel on the market: clear text displays, cookware display, a 6.5" color screen with touch-through glass. Our intuitive interface offers better control and faster access to cooking settings.
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
||CHEFSPAN13, SENSORPOT6, SENSORPOT7, SENSORPOTH, TEPPAN1314, TEPPAN1321
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW in boost)
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost)
|Location of 4th heating element
||Cooking zone right