The Weber Q120 gas grill provides two helpful folding work tables with tool holders to give you to more space to spread out. You'll also love the taller lid with built-in-thermometer, electronic ignition and smart-design removable catch pan for lighting-fast cleanup.
Convenient Fuel Source
- Runs on disposable 14.1- or 16.1- ounce LP cylinders (not included).
- An optional 20-lb. LP tank adapter hose is available as an accessory.
- With an electric ignition, lighting your grill is quick, easy, and dependable.
Removable Catch Pan
- A removable catch pan makes cleanup easy.
Cast-Iron Cooking Grate
- The porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grate conducts heat evenly across the
- Two handy foldout tables with clips underneath to store Weber Q grilling tools.
- Total Cooking Area: 189 Sq. In.
- Main Burner Input: 8,500 BTU-Per-Hour
- Stainless Steel Burners: Yes
- Cooking Grate: Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron
- Infinite Control Burner Valve: Yes
- Cast-Aluminum Lid and Body: Yes
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Frame: Yes
- Folding Work Tables: 2 with Tool Hooks
- Built-In Thermometer: Yes
- Weber Q Recipe Booklet: Included
Dimensions and Weights
- Width with Tables Out: 40 9/10"
- Height with Lid Open: 24 3/5"