Weber's Summit series 7221001 66" freestanding natural gas grill features 6 tool holders, 2 heavy-duty locking casters, a 10-foot flexible hose, and much more!
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Primary cooking area = 538 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 650 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and
trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors
and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
(LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
- Available colors for LP and NG grills: black
Dimensions (With the lid open)
- Stainless Steel Burners: 4
- BTU-Per-Hour Input (each burner): 12,200
- BTU-Per-Hour Side Burner: 12,000
- Snap-Jet Individual Burner Ignition System: Yes
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates: Yes
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars: Yes
- Porcelain-Enameled Shroud: Yes
- Center-Mounted Thermometer: Yes
- Primary Cooking Area: 538 sq. in.
- Warming Rack Area: 112 sq. in.
- Total Cooking Area: 650 sq. in.
- Grill Out Handle Light: Yes
- Enclosed Tank Storage Area: Yes/No
- 10-Foot Flexible Hose: No/Yes
- Heavy-Duty Locking Casters: Yes
- Heavy-Duty Swivel Casters: Yes