Weber's 47700401 Spirit SP-320 Natural Gas Grill features 3 Stainless steel burners, 36,000 BTU-per-hour input main burner, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush mounted side burner and much more to help accommodate all your grilling needs!
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 36,000 BTU-per-hour input main burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush mounted side burner
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 536 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Enclosed tank storage area
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and
black-painted, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors and
accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- One Stainless steel work surfaces
- Owner's Guide and Recipes
- Height: 62" (with lid open)