Nothing suits the city like the Weber Q 140 outdoor electric grill. It offers 189 sq. in. of cooking space to create all the grilled foods you love, without the need for propane tanks, or even charcoal briquettes. Just plug it in, grill it up and enjoy every minute of it.
Outdoor Use Only
Infinite Heat Control Settings
- With infinite control settings, the Weber Q 140 electric grill gets hot
enough to sear a steak.
Heat Retention Liners
- Two aluminum heat retention liners keep the heat from escaping and help
to provide even cooking temperatures.
6-Foot Grounded Cord
- Provides a safe and easy connection to your power source.
Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grate
- With 189 square inches of total cooking area, there's plenty of room.
- They use only the highest-grade heat- and weather-resistant materials on
handles and knobs.
- Their limited warranties provide peace of mind that they'll stand behind
the quality of materials and manufacturing of their products for years to
- Total Cooking Area: 189 Sq. In.
- Wattage: 1,560 Watts - 120 Volts
- Cooking Grates: Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron
- Infinite Heat Control Settings: Yes
- Aluminum Heat Retention Liner: Yes
- Cast-Aluminum Lid and Body: Yes
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Frame: Yes
- Power Cord: 6 Ft. Grounded
- Overall Height with Lid Open: 23 1/2"