(B)Roomy and efficient, this 30-inch double oven freestanding electric range uses 39 percent less energy and helps you get the results you want.(/B)(BR) (P)Roomy and efficient - this range has both areas covered. The 6.7 cu. ft. double oven electric range has the most oven space of any freestanding range available, while the upper oven uses 39 percent less energy. This range also helps you cook with accuracy: The AccuBake(R) temperature management system uses a sensor to monitor oven temperature to deliver consistent results, while the TimeSavor(TM) Plus true convection cooking system uses a fan to distribute heated air more evenly. And when the cooking is done, the Precise Clean(TM) system tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right self-cleaning cycle time. This range might be as efficientas you are.(/P)
- Double the oven, double the capacity
- Clean-up is as sophisticated as the cooking
- The Precise Clean(TM) system enabled by 6th Sense(TM) Technology tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right self-cleaning cycle time. No harsh chemicals or cleaners required.
- Save money, energy and time with The Most Energy Efficient Range Ever
- Spot clean the floor of either oven with Steam Clean that uses 92% less energy and 67% less time 1 . In addition, Energy Save Mode puts the range to "sleep" and uses less energy than other ranges.
- Resource Saver Double Oven Range
- Combining a Schott Ceran(R) cooktop, SteamClean option and Energy Save mode, makes this the most energy-efficient freestanding range ever. The upper oven uses 39% less energy than a full-size 5.3 cu. ft. oven.
- The most oven space available on any freestanding range
- Energy Save Mode
- Energy Save mode uses 62% less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
- Precise Clean(TM) enabled by 6th Sense(TM)
- The Precise Clean(TM) self-cleaning system enabled by 6th Sense(TM) technology tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
- Accubake(R) enabled by 6th Sense(TM) (both ovens)
- Achieve uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system. 6th Sense(TM) technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran(R) Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth. This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
- Steam Clean (both ovens)
- Spot clean the floor of either oven with just 1 1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleansers are needed.
- Hidden Bake Element (both ovens)
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is simple to wipe clean.
- TimeSavor(TM) Plus True Convection Cooking System
- The built-in convection fan joins with a third heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently to seal in flavor and juices.
- (2) 6" Radiant Element
- (1) 6"/9" Dual Radiant Element
- (1) 9"/12" Dual Radiant Element
- Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
- Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Sabbath Mode
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- EasyView(TM) Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Delay Bake (lower oven only)
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170(degree)F and 500(degree)F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Oven Hold Warm (both ovens)
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Clock & Timer
- Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)
||2.5 Cu. Ft.
||4.2 Cu. Ft.
|Number of Elements
|Number of Oven Racks
|Electronic Touch Control
|Hot Surface Indicator
|Range Fuel Type
|Left Rear Element Wattage
|Right Front Element Size (in)
|Range Fuel Type
|Left Front Element Size (in)
|Center Rear Element Wattage (Griddle)
|Right Front Element Wattage
|Right Rear Element Size (in)
|Right Rear Element Wattage
|Left Rear Element Size (in)