(B)4.3 cu. ft. Duet(R) Steam Front Load Washer with Precision Dispense Ultra(/B)(BR) (P)Preserve the perfect fit with an HE front load washer designed to keep clothes looking newer longer* thanks to Precision Dispense Ultra, the 12-Hour FanFresh(R) option with Dynamic Venting Technology(R) and Active Spray technology. Precision Dispense Ultra makes the laundry process easier while saving nearly 10% in HE detergent costs.** 12-Hour FanFresh(R) option with Dynamic Venting Technology(R) activates a built-in fan after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can wash and dry a small load right in the washer.*** Active Spray technology sprays the load with detergent in a cone shaped pattern to completely and evenly cover the fabrics. It's the complete fabric care package! *Compared to conventional (traditional) top load washers. **Compared to adding the detergent manually. ***Based on a 2-lb load of lightweight fabrics.(/P) (B)Model Number Variations(/B)(BR) (P) This model is similar to these older Whirlpool brand models:(BR) WFW95HEXW (/P)
- Precision Dispense Ultra
- Cleans better and uses less detergent, saving nearly 10% in HE detergent costs. By adding detergent throughout the length of the fill time, Precision Dispense Ultra delivers better results than adding detergent manually. The system also releases bleach and fabric softener at the right time during the cycle for optimal fabric care.The removable reservoir can hold enough detergent for up to 36 loads of laundry in a single filling 2 .
- 12-Hour FanFresh(R) option with Dynamic Venting Technology(R)
- When selected, a built-in fan automatically activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can wash and dry a small load right in the washer.* *Based on a 2-lb load of lightweight fabrics.
- Active Spray Technology
- Active Spray technology sprays the load with detergent in a cone shaped pattern to completely and evenly cover the fabrics. It delivers better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pretreat.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- This eco-efficient cold water cycle cleans as well as a warm water wash. An initial wash phase at the beginning of the cycle uses a high detergent concentration to remove tough stains like stains include grass, blueberry juice, red wine. This cycle uses less energy because there is no need to heat the water or maintain the temperature during the cycle.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Up to 8 Hour PreSoak Option
- Adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically. Select 30 minutes, 1 hour, or up to 8 hours of extra soaking time.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Quiet Spin 360 Technology
- Now you can place your laundry pair virtually anywhere and be assured of balanced performance and vibration control. The washer takes into account where it's installed and adapts to improve its balance over time. A built-in accelerometer and dual-ring ball-balancing keep the wash basket centered at all times.
- EcoBoost Option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers water temperature and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Steam-Enhanced Cycles
- Add the power of steam to select wash cycles to eliminate tough stains with virtually no pretreating.
- Allergen Cycle
- The Allergen cycle has been tested to remove up to 95% of harmful allergens 1 from your clothes.
- NSF Certified Sanitize Temperature
- Tap Touch Controls
- The Tap Touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to washer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
- Adaptive Clean Wash System
- The Adaptive Clean wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use just the right amount of water to deliver great cleaning. The wash system is 10% more gentle* while delivering better cleaning performance that virtually eliminates the need to pretreat. *Compared to traditional top load washers.
- Smart Temperature Control Helps Reduce Shrinking and Color Bleeding
- The Care Control temperature management system enabled by 6th Sense(TM) technology helps protect your clothes by controlling water amount and temperature.
- ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Deep Clean Steam Option
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pretreating.
- Keep Operational Sounds Inside the Washer
- With the Quiet Wash noise reduction system, sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket or drum reduce operational noise.
- 14 Adaptive Wash Actions
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Quiet Wash Ultra Noise Reduction System
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor allows the washer to spin faster, and it uses fewer moving parts, so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Delay Wash (up to 12 Hours)
- Internal Water Heater
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide needed fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Raises water tempeatures and releases bleach or an oxygen-based cleaner at the optimal moment to enhance whitening performance.
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- LED Display
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
- Deep Clean Option
- Clean Washer cycle with Affresh(R) Washer cleaner
- Deep fill the washer to clean areas that aren't reached by the wash cycles. Add an Affresh(R) Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
||4.3 Cu. Ft.
|CEE Tier III Energy Star
||CEE Tier III level
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Care Control Temperature Management
||Care Control Temperature Management
||3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
|Number of Cycles
|Quick Wash/Rapid Wash
||Clean Washer with Affresh™
Product Guides and Information