WHIRLPOOL 6.0 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range with AccuBake(R) system
SKU #: WHIWGG555S0BW | Part #: WGG555S0BW
- Brand New, USA Warranty.
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range. The 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven is great for everyday meals, while the 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven accommodates large dishes with ease, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- With up to 15,000 BTUs you can create high heat for quick boiling, searing and frying.
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- The AccuSimmer(R) burner produces a gradual, gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- Two 9,200 BTU burners offer plenty of heat for everyday cooking tasks.
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a preset time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and have dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170(degree)F and 500(degree)F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Disables the range's control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
- Whirlpool(R) double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Range Configuration||Double Oven|
|Range Capacity||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Capacity||2.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Style and Extras|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|LP Gas Convertible||Yes|
|Cooking Elements / Burners|