(B)Whirlpool(R) 6.0 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range with Convection Cooking(/B)(BR) (P)Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with a double oven gas range that offers the capacity and features you need to perfect your favorite recipes. The Whirlpool(R) 6.0 total cu. ft. model features Power burners that generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying as well as uniform baking from the AccuBake(R) system. It uses a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperature and the baking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time. And, when you need tastier roasts and baked bread, TimeSavor convection cooking distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can take home an oven that senses and adapts to your needs to deliver the delicious results you want.(/P) (B)Model Number Variations(/B)(BR) (P) This model is similar to these older Whirlpool brand models:(BR) GGG390LXS (/P)
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System (lower oven only)
- A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
- AccuBake(R) Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- 6.0 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with the 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity double oven gas range. The 2.1 cu. ft. upper oven is great for everyday meals, while the 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven accommodates large dishes with ease, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Power Burner
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with burners that offer up to 16,000 BTUs.
- Full-Width, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. The grates are dishwasher safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- 10,000-BTU Burner
- A 10,000-BTU burner gives you more cooking power whenever you need it.
- (2) 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer(R) Burners
- Two AccuSimmer(R) burners produce a gradual, gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- 7,350-BTU Fish Burner
- A fifth, central burner gives you added flexibility and lets you maximize your cooktop's usable space. Its specialized oval shape easily accommodates longer dishes.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only)
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- Clock and Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Adjustable Racks
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Delay Bake
- Allows you to program the oven to begin cooking at a preset time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and have dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170(degree)F and 500(degree)F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Keep Warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Control Lock
- Disables the range's control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool(R) double oven freestanding gas ranges are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Automatic Oven Light
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
||3.9 Cu. Ft.
||2.1 Cu. Ft.
|Number of Oven Racks
|LP Gas Convertible
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 6.0 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range with Convection Cooking
||Receive up to a $625 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances
||Receive up to a $625 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool appliances