WHIRLPOOL 6.7 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Induction Cooktop
SKU #: WHIWGI925C0BS | Part #: WGI925C0BS
- Brand New, USA Warranty.
- Click Here To See Our Return Policy.
- The industry's first induction double oven freestanding range offers a new level of consistency and control. This advanced cooktop offers efficient cooking technology and easier cleaning by transferring energy directly into any magnetic cookware. It delivers heat right where you want it for fast and efficient cooking.
- This Whirlpool(R) double oven freestanding range features AccuHeat induction technology for faster, more efficient cooking. This advanced cooktop offers efficient cooking technology and easier cleaning. The 11" Induction Boost element boils 6 liters of water in 50% less time by transferring energy directly into any magnetic cookware.
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Bring dinner from the oven to the table faster with 5-minute preheating. The upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes-faster than a full-size oven. Plus, its convenient size is great for everyday meals and offers the power you need to handle what you cook the most.
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves cooking time and energy.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare hors d'oeuvres for a dinner party with our largest capacity double oven electric freestanding range. The 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven also have room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- The smooth, glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Upper Capacity||2.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Range Capacity||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Range Configuration||Double Oven|
|Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Style and Extras|
|Number of Elements||4|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|