(B)Whirlpool(R) 6.7 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Induction Cooktop(/B)(BR) (P)Take home a leader in cooking consistency and control with the industry's first induction double oven freestanding range. AccuHeat induction technology transfers energy directly into magnetic cookware, so you get powerful cooking without feeling heat from the cooktop. This Whirlpool(R) 6.7 total cu. ft. electric model also featuresan 11" 3,700-watt Induction Boost element and the AccuBake(R) system. It uses a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperature and the baking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time. And, when you need tastier roasts and baked bread, TimeSavor convection cooking distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can take home an oven that senses and adapts to your needs to deliver the delicious results you want.(/P)
- Industry's First Induction Double Oven Freestanding Range
- The industry's first induction double oven freestanding range offers a new level of consistency and control. This advanced cooktop offers efficient cooking technology and easier cleaning by transferring energy directly into any magnetic cookware. It delivers heat right where you want it for fast and efficient cooking.
- AccuHeat Induction Technology
- This Whirlpool(R) double oven freestanding range features AccuHeat induction technology for faster, more efficient cooking. This advanced cooktop offers efficient cooking technology and easier cleaning. The 11" Induction Boost element boils 6 liters of water in 50% less time by transferring energy directly into any magnetic cookware.
- AccuBake(R) Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake(R) temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- SteamClean Option
- Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for exceptional cleaning and optimal energy usage. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Oven Preheat (upper oven)
- Bring dinner from the oven to the table faster with 5-minute preheating. The upper oven preheats in just 4-1/2 minutes-faster than a full-size oven. Plus, its convenient size is great for everyday meals and offers the power you need to handle what you cook the most.
- Rapid Preheat
- Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Ideal for single rack baking, this option saves cooking time and energy.
- 6.7 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare hors d'oeuvres for a dinner party with our largest capacity double oven electric freestanding range. The 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven also have room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough room to handle even your largest meals.
- Smooth Glass Cooktop
- The smooth, glass cooktop withstands intense heat while resisting cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window (lower oven only)
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and food undisturbed.
- Clock and Timer
- The clock can be set to display the time on a 12 or 24-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
- Adjustable Racks
- Three adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions in either the upper or lower oven to better accommodate cooking on multiple racks, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Keep Warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of your meal.
- Automatic Oven Light
- Enjoy the added convenience of an automatic oven light that provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whenever the door is opened. The oven light can also be turned on and off manually while the door is closed.
- Sabbath Mode
- Allows you to override the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking. This makes it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop design. Its raised edges help contain spills and help these models deliver the complete cleaning package.
||2.5 Cu. Ft.
||4.2 Cu. Ft.
|Number of Elements
|Number of Oven Racks
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 6.7 Total cu. ft. Double Oven Electric Range with Induction Cooktop
||Receive up to a $600 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of 3 to 5 qualifying Whirlpool Appliances
||Receive up to a $650 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool appliances
||Receive up to a $600 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool Appliances