(B)Whirlpool(R) 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Sensor Cooking(/B)(BR) (P)With the push of a single button, you can track the progress of your food with Sensor cooking. The 1.1 cu. ft. countertop microwave automatically senses and adjusts cooking time as needed so you won't have to micro-manage your microwave to achieve optimal results. Thanks to 1,000 watts of cooking power, this microwave also has theflexibility to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily. Cooking with larger items like bowls is easy with the recessed glass turntable. Now you can prepare caramel corn, party mix and soups in the microwave.(/P)
- Sensor Cooking
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- Our countertop microwaves provide from 700 to 1,200 watts of power, so there's one that's right for your kitchen no matter what your cooking requirements.
- Recessed Glass Turntable
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Cook, Defrost Cycles
- Add 30 Seconds
- Quickly set the microwave to cook for 30 or 60 seconds at 100% power by pressing this button. Or, press it to add 30 or 60 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress.
- Quick Touch Popcorn button
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
|Glass Turntable Diameter
||1.1 Cu. Ft.
|Cooking Power Wattage
Product Guides and Information