The slim, lightweight design keeps it out of the way until needed, and the supplied C-Clip adapter for life jackets grips snugly around most oral inflation tubes. Supplied steel clip and Velcro strap provide additional mounting options on backpacks and webbing.
C-Strobe™ with C-Clip Life Preserver Emergency Signaling StrobeFeatures:
Size:6" x 1.6" (15.3 x 4.0 cm)Weight:2.6 oz (74 g)Material:Rugged, impact and temperature resistant ABSColor:International orangeOperation:Twist "ON-OFF" control can be operated by gloved hands and in adverse conditionsWaterproof:Up to 10' (3.1 m)Accessories:1083-Dated lithium/sulfide batteriesBeam Angle:Omni-directional 360°Visibility:High intensity strobe light is visible up to 2 miles (3.2km)Flash Rate:60 ± 10 flashes per minute nominalLamp:Xenon flash tubeBattery Type:2 "AA" alkaline or 1.5V lithium (not included)Certification:USCG 161.012/41/0 approved with 2 "AA" lithium or alkaline batteries; CELimited Warranty:1 yearCarton Dimensions:3959 - 13.5" x 13.5" x 9" (34.0 x 34.0 x 23.0 cm)Operational Life:More than 8 hours continuous @ -1°C (30°F)
- Intense strobe light visible up to 2 miles (3.2 km)
- Waterproof and corrosion resistant case
- Slim, lightweight design
- Comes with an adjustable Velcro strap; can be mounted on bicycle frame or pole, etc.
- Operates on 2 "AA" alkaline or 2 "AA" 1.5V lithium batteries (5-year replacement life when using lithium batteries; 1-year replacement life when using alkaline batteries)
- Includes C-Clip to attach to inflatable vest
- Operating life - More than 8 hours continuous @ -1C (30F)