More moderately priced than most 36-inch professional ranges, the Aga Legacy 36 gives serious cooks something new to look at. No other professional range has this much functionality in such a small footprint.
Sealed 5-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
Dedicated broiling oven:
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction™ programmable oven:
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack™ in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
Programmable convection oven:
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
Optional Back Splash Available in 36" width by 36" height
- Dimensions: 35 1/2” W x 25 5/8” D x 35 3/8” H.
- Installation: Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance
technician in your area. For a list of preferred vendors, please use our
- Electrical Requirements: 7.4 kW @ 240 volts. Your electrician must
consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.
- Colors: Black, Cranberry, Cobalt, Ivory, Stainless, White, All White
- Materials: Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel
- Ovens: 7-Mode Multifunction™ Oven– with convection, fan assist, fan
assisted broil, conventional, browning, base heat or defrost mode;a fully
programmable convection oven;and a 2,300 Watt broiler.
- Controls: Independent control of all cooking zones including 5 gas
burners and 3 ovens.
Time delay programming function when you need timed or delayed cooking.
- Burners: Five high power gas burners, including one ultra rapid 15,000
- Hood Recommendation: Aga 36" 600 CFM Vent Hood
- Options: Glass cathedral door on the Multifunction™ oven. Classic door
- Note: Do not use the above specifications for kitchen design or
installation. Please consult our design guide for detailed rough-in and
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor.