Sized just right for small spaces, this range also offers contemporary style. The sealed gas burners, (2) 7,000 BTU and (2) 9,500 BTU, include electronic ignition. Plus, an oven light and large oven window make it easy to check on your food.
- 2.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Largest Capacity in a 20" Range
- Large Oven Window
- See what's cooking! You won't have to open your oven door to check on the progress of your latest culinary creation.
- Electronic Ignition
- Towel Bar Door Handle
- Spills can strike at any time--be ready to strike back with your dish towel hanging on the oven door, ready for action
- (2) 9,500 BTU & (2) 7,000 BTU Sealed Burners
- Porcelain Steel Cooking Surface with Chrome Drip Bowls
- It's OK to spill the beans. They'll clean up easy with a smooth porcelain steel cooking surface and removable chrome drip bowls.
- ADA Compliant Front Controls
- Cooktop and oven control knobs are all located on the front of the range just above the oven door, providing easy access for users with disabilities.
- 2 Oven Racks
- Drop Down Broiler
- Broil meat or veggies in the dedicated broiler below the oven cavity.
- 2 Piece Broiler Pan
- LP Conversion Kit Included
- Automatic Oven Light
- Automatic oven light makes it easy to keep an eye on dinner
- Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
||2.6 Cu. Ft.
|Left Front Burner (BTU)
|Right Front Burner (BTU)
|Left Rear Burner (BTU)
|Right Rear Burner (BTU)
|Cooking Surface Element On Light
||1 - Console
|Cooking Surface Finish
|Cooking Surface Indicator Light
||1 - Console
||Spillsaver(TM) Upswept Cooktop Design
||19 3/4 Inches
||24 1/2 Inches
|Number of Oven Racks
|Number of Rack Guides
|Number of Oven Lights
||Drop Down Broiler
|Oven Light Location
||In oven cavity
|Oven Light Switch
|Oven Control Location