The MB DMX II Mirror Ball Motor device has two 3-prong Edison sockets to power pinspots while managing to support and control the speed of up to a 20" mirror ball. The 2 DMX channel allows you to adjust the motor speed and direction of the disco ball and turn the pinspots on and off.
- Heavy Duty DMX Mirror Ball Motor
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power Pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
- hannel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball;
Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspots
- For use with up to a 20-inch mirror ball
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- XLR In/Out
- Master/slave control: Up to 4 MB DMX units can be diasy-chained
- ynchronized motor rotation and universal speed, resulting in dramatic
- 1/4” socket for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8” x 4.75” x 5” /203x131x127mm
- Weight: 4 lbs. / 2kgs.