Inline blowers can be mounted remotely to minimize blower noise. Powerful and quiet, inline blowers are available in a range of CFM ratings to match your cooking preferences and ventilation requirements. Specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise. Flexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angled connections with a built-in damper.
- Low RPM for quiet operation
- Resilient anti-vibration mounts
- Dynamically-balanced, galvanized steel, centrifugal blower wheel for
quiet, efficient performance
- Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Plug-in motor rated at 120 VAC
- Designed for continuous operation
- Rugged galvanized steel
- 8-position mounting brackets for easy installation and greater
adaptability to various mounting requirements
- Automatic backdraft damper located within exhaust duct connector
- Factory-shipped in horizontal discharge position
- May be converted to vertical discharge
- Suitable for kitchen installations
- 8-inch x 12-inch integrated duct connectors
- Two (2) 8-inch x 12-inch to 10-inch-round transitions
- Hanger kit - for additional installation flexibility
- Range hood rough-in kit with integrated 10-inch duct connector
- Width: 12 1/4"
- Depth: 12 1/4"
- Height: 11 3/4"
- Blower: In-Line
- Straight Through CFM: 280
- Right Angle CFM: 260
- HVI: Yes
- Duct Inlet: 8" OR 10" Round
- Duct Outlet: 8" Round
- Direction: Vertical or Horizontal
- Electrical Amps @ 120V: 2.6
- Motor Type: Single Speed
- Hood Compatibility: K210A, K260A, PIK, WP29M, WPD29M, All EX & E models