The SFD728 Autofocus TTL Flash is a dedicated shoe-mount flash with TTL exposure metering capabilities for Canon cameras. The flash features a guide number of 92' at ISO 100 and a TTL range of 45.9' for automatic control of the flash output. The four-position zoom head covers a focal length range between 28mm and 85mm and a 0-90° bounce and 330° swivel design enables extensive head positioning capabilities.
- Full TTL dedication available for Canon cameras.
- Four-position zoom head covers focal lengths between 28mm and 85mm.
- Bounce adjustment of 0-90° and a horizontal swivel of up to 330° enable
a wide variety of flash head movements.
- An AF assist beam, up to 26', aids in focusing during low-light
- Flash duration is 1/700 sec. at full power.
- 5600K color temperature helps to balance flash output with other
daylight-balanced light sources.
- Guide No.: 92' (28.04 m) ISO100 at 50 mm position
- Exposure Control: Manual/TTL
- Angle of Coverage :75.4° - 28.6°
- Bounce Head: Yes, +0° to +90°
- Zoom Head: Full frame: 28 mm - 85 mm
- Off Camera Terminal: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.5 - 7 seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/700 - 1/700 sec
- Flash-ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, NiCad, Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.0 x 6.6 x 1.9" / 76.0 x 168.0 x 48.0 mm
- Weight: 7.80 oz / 221 g without batteries