Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines.
- 44 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- InfoLight Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher
- 6 Wash Cycles and 3 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances
- Saves up to 290 Gallons of Water Each Year
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 72%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- Rinse Cycle - Instead of Pre-Rinsing
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub: Yes
- Solid Base: Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks
- InfoLight Cycle Indicator: Yes
- Saves 290 Gallons of Water Each Year: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes, 234 kWh/Yr
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements: Yes by 72% for
- EcoSense: Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%
- Half Load Option: Yes, for Small Loads
- AquaStop Leak Protection: Yes
- Capacity: 14 Place Setting
- Racks: 800 Series Flexible Racks with Duo-Flex
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler: Yes, Cleans Items 22" Tall
- Multi-Function LED: Yes, with Remaining Time
- Delay Start Timer: 19 Hour
- Express Wash: Yes, In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash: Yes, for Fine China
- Varaible Spray Pressure: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Height: 33 7/8" to 35 1/16"
- Cutout Width: 24" to 24 1/4"
- Cutout Height: 33 7/8" Min.
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the SHV68R53UC - 800 Series 24" Built In Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Custom Panel
||RECEIVE UP TO A 15% ON ELIGIBLE BOSCH KITCHEN PACKAGES. SEE REBATES FOR DETAILS!