Compact, Light weighted, precision engineered and is designed to double the focal length of your prusm lenses while full auto coupling is maintained. Made In Japan, 7 elements.
- The converter will work completely with the auto-focus mechanisms of the
camera as long as the maximum aperture on the primary lens is f4 or wider.
If the aperture is slower, the in-focus lights will work but focusing must
be done manually.
- This teleconversion lens will mount to ANY Nikon Manual Focus or
AutoFocus Film or Digital SLR Camera as well as Fuji Pro and Kodak Pro
Digital SLR Cameras Including: Nikon D70, D70S, D50, D100, D2X, D1X, D2H,
D2Hs, D1H, D1, F100, F90, F90X, F80, F75, F70, F6, F5, F4-Series, N8008,
N8008s, N6000, N6006, N4004S, N2020, N2000, F401S, N90x, N90s, N90, N80,
N80QD, N75, N75QD, N70, N65, N65QD, N60, N55, N50, Pronea 600i, Pronea 6i,
Pronea S, etc.
- Magnification: 2X.
- Optical Construction: 4 Elements.
- Auto Focus: Yes.
- Lens: Multi Coated.
- Compact lightweight precision engineered.
- Depth Of Field: 1/2 Of Prime Lens.
- Min. Focusing Distance: Same As Prime Lens.
- Diaphragm Coupling: Fully Automatic.
- Reduction In Lens Speed: Approx. 2 Stops.
- Case: Carrying Case Included.
- Weight: 4.5 OZ.