If you value your personal space as much as you need a high quality personal fitness routine, the Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill has been designed with your lifestyle.
The benefits of regular exercise cannot be overstated, and developing a high
quality home fitness regimen can get you on the fast track to a healthy
lifestyle... and keep you there. But not everybody has the necessary space to
accommodate a state-of-the-art fitness machine in their homes.
With the Endurance TF3i, you'll program an efficient, fluid session every time
you work out, then roll it conveniently out of the way until tomorrow.
The Endurance TF3i has many features you would expect to find in a much more
expensive machine. It is an ideal choice for cost-conscious people focused on
getting a top cardio workout in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
The solidly built Endurance TF3i is designed to help you achieve your fitness
goals and provide many years of reliable service and challenging, flexible
Precision engineering and state-of-the art electronics make the Endurance TF3i
an affordable choice for shoppers looking for a folding treadmill that has been
built according to the demanding specifications and standards of professional
health clubs, yet without the exorbitant price tag normally associated with such
- Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards
of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Endurance
TF3i, and you'll discover how quality components, precision engineering,
state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine
to make Endurance the premier name in home cardio fitness.
- Foldaway Convenience. An easy to use foot release, assisted folding
mechanism and sturdy mobile transport wheels enable you to roll the
Endurance TF3i to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel
frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio
workouts. The Endurance TF3i is built to withstand constant pounding and
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike
other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra
low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface)
design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means
is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during
long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are
fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic
deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and
performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by
P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient
performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control
boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you
with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation,
time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a
large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear,
substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the
safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to
instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an
amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book
without being distracted by machine noise.
- Model: TF3i
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.Power Requirements: 120V US