Building upon the success of our TA850C factory system upgrade tube, we have
now made it even easier to add the 30% of your music (the BASS response) that
your system is missing. Like the TA850C this 8 inch version of the legendary
Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosure features an extremely efficient 8 inch subwoofer,
coupled to a 50 watt amplifier. But now, we have also INCLUDED our universal
FAST-9999 and BTAH extension cable, to make installation even easier! Regularly
a $49 value, this FAST system is included FREE with the BTA850FH.
As with all Bazooka Bass Tubes Enclosures , the BTA850FH comes with straps to
keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick and easy if you
need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS Brackets give a flashier
look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting when removal isn't a problem.
- The grill is both decorative and protective, preventing the Subwoofer
from accidental damage from other items, such as golf clubs, groceries or
book bags that might be tossed into the cargo area where the Bazooka Woofers
are typically mounted.
- Bazooka's highly efficent, customized woofers are specifically designed
and reinforced for use in the Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosure, producing a pure
piston action and generating the maximum bass output possible.
- All Bazooka Woofers used in Bass Tubes enclosures feature large, high
excursion, lightweight foam edge rolls to maximize their efficiency and
overall bass output.
- A tube is a natural pressure vessel, and Bass is about pressure. The
patented Bass Tubes enclosure creates a natural, uniform, hydraulic transfer
of the Bass energy produced by the woofer.
- The port opening between the Tube Enclosure and the Port Tube allows for
efficient transfer of bass. Bass Tubes enclosures utilize "Bass Reflex"
technology to take advantage of both the forward and backward of the woofer,
wasting no bass energy.
- The bass energy created by both the forward and backward motion of the
woofer are time aligned so that 100% of the woofer's output is concentrated
into one output point.
Acoustic Damping Fiber
- The acoustic damping material helps lower the resonance of the enclosure
and simulates an increased air space.
- The integrated amplifiers are performance matched to the specific
woofers used in Bass Tubes enclosures to ensure that every watt of power is
efficiently turned into bass performance. Having the amplifier integrated
into the enclosure simplifies installation and eliminates power loss.
- Bass Tubes enclosures are specifically designed to take advantage of the
natural amplification characteristics that occur when a subwoofer is placed
into the corner of a vehicle. The corner acts like a megaphone,
substantially increasing bass performance.
- As with all Bazooka Bass Tubes Enclosures, the BTA850FH comes with
straps to keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick
and easy if you need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS
Brackets give a flashier look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting
when removal isn't a problem. The included universal FAST-9999 and BTAH
extension cables make things simple, with
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 250Hz
- Max Power Output: 50 watts
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5-14.4