At just 20cm (9") square, X200 is one of the world’s smallest subwoofers and is incredibly easy to accommodate. And like all Minx subwoofers, it features a range of simple controls to allow placement almost anywhere. The science behind Minx is difficult to explain, but much of the magic comes courtesy of an intensive two-year development programme by Cambridge Audio’s engineers to achieve extraordinary sound from incredibly small cabinets.
- Power Output: 200W rms
- Frequency Response: 39Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz
- Crossover: Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz
- Drive units: 1 x 6.5" subwoofer, 2 x 6.5" passive radiators
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 219 x 210 x 222mm (8.6 x 8.3 x 8.7")
- Weight: 5.0Kg (11.0lbs)
- Finishes: High gloss black, High gloss white