Delivering even more punch and deeper bass response, the Minx X300 not only features a 300W digital amplifier, but larger drivers too. Yet despite its technical prowess, it may come as a surprise that the X300 is still far smaller than a typical subwoofer at a mere 28cm (11") square! The science behind Minx is difficult to explain, but much of the magic comes courtesy of an intensive two-year development programme by Cambridge Audio’s engineers to achieve extraordinary sound from incredibly small cabinets.
- Power Output: 300W rms
- Frequency Response: 33Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz
- Crossover: Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz
- Drive units: 1 x 8" subwoofer, 1 x 8" passive radiator
- Speaker Dimensions (H x W x D): 311 x 266 x 278mm (12.4 x 10.5 x
- Weight: 7.5Kg (16.5lbs)
- Finishes: High gloss black, High gloss white