The Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS is commonly used for Close up filming, Everyday, Home, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Portrait, Portraits, Shooting indoors, Shooting outdoors, Sports, Sports/action, Sportsaction, Studio, Travel, Upgrade, Video, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced amateur, Enthusiast, Film professional, Parent, Photo enthusiast, Professional, Pro photographer, Semi-pro, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer, Tech savvy among others.The Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 70-200mm F/2.8L IS: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easy to use, Fast, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Fast accurate auto-focus, Great picture quality, Image quality, Image stabilization, Improves performance, Improves picture quality, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Reliable, Rugged, Sharp, Strong construction and Well built / quality.
- Construction: 19 groups /23 elements (1 Fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m / 3.94ft.
- Maximum Magnification: 0.21x
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 7.8" x 3.5" / 199 x 88.8mm
- Notes: Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available