The EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
20.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- Captures detailed images up to 5472 x 3648 pixels with a superior
signal-to-noise ratio. No conversion factor ensures lenses deliver the same
angle of view as if mounted on a 35mm camera.
DIGIC 5+ image processor
- For enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. It offers
real-time compensation for chromatic aberration in both still and motion
images, plus 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation.
EF 24–105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens
- Delivers excellent image quality even at wide apertures. Image
Stabilizer Technology steadies camera shake up to three stops. Lens mount
accommodates most Canon EF lenses (excludingEF-S and EF-M lenses).
3.0" TFT-LCD monitor
- 1.04-million-dot resolution, anti-reflective construction and Clear View
technology produce a bright, sharp display. It's ideal for reviewing
settings and images, as well as for shooting in Live View mode.
Bright, 21mm eye point viewfinder
- With 97% coverage for easy image composition.
All-new 11-point autofocus
- Including a new centered cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity for
fast, accurate AF no matter the situation, including low light. AI Servo
focus can be customized with multiple sensitivities.
iFCL metering with 63-zone dual-layering metering sensor
- Intelligent Focus Color Luminance senses color and luminosity
surrounding the chosen AF point to deliver accurate results, especially in
situations where the light changes quickly.
High speed continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps
- Allows you to capture fast action during rapidly unfolding scenes.
1080p full HD movie mode
- Offers both All-I (UHS-I memory card required) and IPB compression,
timecoding, improved sound recording adjustment capabilities, and can record
at a number of frame rates up to ISO 25600 in H mode.
- Shoot remotely and wirelessly change exposure settings using an iOS or
Android smartphone with the free Canon EOS Remote app (available soon). Even
share images online and print to Wi-Fi compatible printers.
- Can record longitude, latitude and altitude data, track movement at set
intervals. See exact routes you travel using the logger function on a
computer, and the map will show you where and when you took each image.
EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Delivers improved vibration-based dust removal for clearer images.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Merge 3 images of varying exposure (a range of up to ±3 stops) in camera
and save them as one final image, capturing a broad range of shadow and
highlight detail with stunning tonal range.
Multiple Exposure Control
- For film-like image creation with the convenience of in-camera
Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Analyzes the image and chooses the exposure and enhancements to bring
out the best in any scene or situation.
Lens corrective tools
- Camera has correction data for a number of EF lenses preloaded (and
others can be added), and provides peripheral illumination correction,
chromatic aberration correction, and distortion correction.
Auto Picture Style and Scene Intelligent Auto
- Finely controls color tones for every composition based on Scene
In-Camera RAW Processing and JPEG Resize
- State of the art in-camera RAW processing for quick conversion of RAW
files to JPEG with control over size, brightness, white balance picture
style, noise reduction, distortion correction and more.
- Enables images to be played back two at a time, side by side. Images can
quickly be enlarged simultaneously to compare focus, blur and noise, and can
be individually rated, deleted or locked.
- Allows handheld, virtually imperceptible operation for discrete shooting
in more situations.
Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control
- Handheld Night Scence captures nightscapes with bright highlights and
detailed dark areas, while HDR Backlight Control ensures backlit subjects
are not recorded too dark.
SD card slot
- Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure
Digital High Capacity (SDXC) formats, including new Ultra High Speed cards.
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year limited
- Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited
- Weight: 24 oz. (body only), 26.7 (with battery)
- Camera Body Style: Digital SLR
- Megapixels (Effective): 20.2
- Image Storage Type: Secure Digital (SD)/Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)/Secure
Digital Expanded Capacity (SDXC)
- Image Resolution: 5472 x 3648
- Lens: EF 24–105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens
- Lens Features: Image stabilized, dust- and moisture-resistant
- Lens Focal Length(s: 24–105mm
- LCD Screen Features: 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection
resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials
- Viewfinder: Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism) with approx. 97%
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|Secure Digital Extended
Capacity (SDXC)|Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Shutter Speeds: 1/4000 to 30 sec., X-sync at 1/180 sec. (Total shutter
speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- White Balance: Auto, preset (daylight, shade, cloudy, tungsten light,
white fluorescent light, flash), custom (approx. 2,000°–10,000°K), color
temperature (approx. 2,500°–10,000°K), white balance correction, and white
- External Flash Mount: Yes
- ISO Equivalent: Manual setting range of ISO 100-25600 (expansion
possible to ISO 50, ISO 51200 and 102400) in 1/3-stop or whole-stop
- Self-Timer: 10 sec. or 2 sec.
- File Formats: Still: JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG; Video: MOV (Image data: H.264,
Audio: Linear PCM)
- Exposure Control: Manual: ±5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps; AEB: ±3 EV in 1/3
or 1/2 steps; Creative zone: Program AE, Shutter-priority AE,
Aperture-priority AE, Manual, Bulb, Custom; Basic zone: Scene Intelligent
Auto, Creative Auto, Special Scene, HRD backlight mode
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Batteries: Battery pack LP-E6
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 35.8mm x 23.9mm
- Software Included: EOS Digital Solution disk and software instruction
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- Camera Full Frame Sensor: Yes
- HD Movie Mode Focus: Auto Focus
- Max ISO: 12801 and higher