Products included with the CNEOSRDSL1K1U kit:
Deluxe 3 Piece Lens and Camera Cleaning Kit
Item #: LCK3
The Nikura lens and camera cleaning kit contains the essential items necessary for the proper maintenance and care of your camera and attachment a
Abe's Price: $9.95
Camera/Camcorder Gadget Bag - Black
Item #: NIGB40
Medium Gadget Bag, Shockproof, Fashion Design, Shoulder Strap, Front Pocket, 5 Year Warranty. Holds Camcorder, Digital / SLR Cameras. MP3 Players, Ce
Abe's Price: $29.99
Ultra High Speed Secure Digital Card Reader
Item #: NISDR
Nikura's Ultra High Speed Secure Digital Card Reader is a Crystal series Card Reader with a USB 2.0 Powrt. All you have to do is plug and play and hig
Abe's Price: $28.95
Multi-Coated UV Filter
Item #: NIUV58
High-resolution multi-coated glass filter. Protects your cameras lens from scratches, dust, dirt, moisture, and fingerprints while reducing unwanted u
Abe's Price: $39.95
The EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens from Canon is a lightweight APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for an effective range of wide-angle to standard focal length shooting options.
The EOS Rebel SL1 is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens which offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An inner focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six group zoom system it supports the Rebel SL1's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
18.0-megapixel CMOS APS-C sensor
- Along with a DIGIC 5 image processor captures vibrant high-resolution
images up to 5184 x 3456 pixels.
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S zoom lens
- For intricate picture detail.
3" color TFT-LCD touch-screen display
- With approximately 1,040,000 dots offers a clear view and easy
HD movie mode
- Along with Movie Servo AF, a built-in monaural microphone and Video
Snapshot with editing capabilities lets you shoot detailed video clips.
Burst shooting mode
- Captures up to 4 fps for fast-action shots.
ISO 100-12,800 (expandable to 25,600)
- Enables shooting in a variety of lighting conditions.
9-point AF system
- Features a high-precision, dual-cross f/2.8 center point that ensures
ideal image capture when shooting through the viewfinder. Hybrid CMOS AF II
offers a widened focusing area for enhanced speed and accuracy.
- With 95% coverage and approximately 0.87x magnification helps you frame
- With auto, flash on, flash off and slow sync modes helps create optimal
lighting conditions. Red-eye reduction ensures natural-looking eyes in
Optical image stabilizer
- With the included lens reduces image blur caused by camera shake for
White balance controls
- Include auto, preset (daylight, shade, cloudy, tungsten light, white
fluorescent light, flash) and custom white balance correction and
bracketing, so you can achieve natural tones under different lighting
- Include special scene modes (kids, food, candlelight, night portrait,
handheld night scene, HDR backlight control) and more. Scene Intelligent
Auto mode optimizes photos and provides enhanced scene detection when
shooting at night.
Advanced imaging features
- Include Effect Shot mode, background simulation and advanced creative
filters, which can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
Face detection technology
- Allows you to take high-quality pictures of family and friends.
Multicard slot supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and
- >> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!
- The world's smallest and lightest DSLR camera. Among digital SLR cameras
which use APS-C size equivalent sensors. As of March 1, 2013. Weight
specifications are for camera body only; does not include battery or memory
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year limited
- Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited
- Camera Body Style: Digital SLR
- Megapixels (Effective): 18.0
- Image Storage Type: Secure Digital (SD)/Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)/Secure
Digital Expanded Capacity (SDXC)
- Image Resolution: Up to 5184 x 3456
- Lens Features: EF-S 18 - 55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS zoom lens
- Lens Focal Length(s): 35mm equivalent 18 - 55mm (with included lens)
- LCD Screen Features: Color TFT-LCD touch screen
- Viewfinder: Optical with 95% coverage and approximately 0.87x
- Image Stabilization: Yes, optical
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|Secure Digital Extended
Capacity (SDXC)|Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Shutter Speeds: 30 - 1/4000 sec.
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 - 5.6 (with included lens)
- White Balance: Auto, preset (daylight, shade, cloudy, tungsten light,
white fluorescent light, flash), custom white balance correction, white
- Flash Modes: Auto, flash on, flash off, red-eye reduction on/off, slow
- External Flash Mount: Yes
- Focus Range: 9.8' - infinity
- ISO Equivalent: Auto: 100-6400, Manual: 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
for stills|100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for video
- Self-Timer: 10 sec. or 2 sec.
- Interface: High-speed USB
- Camera Dock: Not included
- Video Outputs: NTSC, PAL, mini HDMI
- Audio: Built-in monaural microphone with manual audio level adjustment
- File Formats: Still: JPEG, RAW (Canon Raw 2nd Edition), RAW+JPEG; Video:
MOV (Image data: H.264/MPEG-4 advanced video coding, Audio: Linear PCM)
- Exposure Control: Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments; AEB:
±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Batteries: 1 battery pack LP-E12 (included)
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 22.3mm x 14.9mm
- Software Included: EOS Digital Solution disk and software instruction
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- Camera Full Frame Sensor: No
- Max ISO: 12801 and higher