Save More with Abe's Value Packages!
EOS Rebel T5i D-SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens Bonus Kit
SKU #: CNEOST5I1855
Total if purchased separately: $872.74
Your Savings: $97.31
Abe's Package Price:
EOS Rebel T5i D-SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens Bonus Kit 1
SKU #: CNEOST5I1855K1
Total if purchased separately: $920.64
Your Savings: $138.10
Abe's Package Price:
Photo enthusiasts rejoice! The new flagship of the spectacular Rebel Line, the EOS Rebel T5i, is here to renew your artistic side with amazing imaging features and full-featured functionality. Users will be impressed at how simple and intuitive it is to create breathtaking photos with ease. The incredible image quality and performance starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesn't stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands and is just one of the many features of the EOS Rebel T5i that is sure to renew your creative soul.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800
(expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high
performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture the
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross
f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with
the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting
photos and movies in Live View.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking
of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080:
30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) /
25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video
Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II
(approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features
multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience,
flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and
offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Handheld
Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters
that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while
preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Camera Body Specifications
- Camera Type: Digital SLR with Interchangeable lenses
- Camera Format: Canon APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Actual: 18.5 Megapixel
- Effective: 18 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 17.9MP: 5184 x 3456 at 3:2
- 8MP: 3456 x 2304 at 3:2
- 4.5MP: 2592 x 1728 at 3:2
- 2.5MP: 1920 x 1280 at 3:2
- 0.35MP: 720 x 480 at 3:2
- Sensor Type / Size: CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm
- Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio: Linear PCM
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
Memory Card Type:
- Focus Type: Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode: Single-servo AF (S), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus
- Viewfinder Type: Pentamirror, Optical
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.87x
- Diopter Adjustment: - 3 to +1 m
- Display Screen: 3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting Live Preview LCD (1040000)
- Exposure Control: ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode:
- Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec
- Metering Method: Average metering, Center-weighted average metering,
Multi-zone metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering
- Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Flash Off, Manual, Programmed Auto,
- Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent
(White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight
- Flash Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 5 fps
- Dedicated Flash System: eTTL Remote Firing
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe
- Video Recording: Yes, PAL
- 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
- 1280 x 720p (HD)
- 640 x 480p (SD)
- at 1920 x 1080: 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
- at 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps
- at 640 x 480: 30 fps, 25 fps
- Auto: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- AV Recording: ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 - 6400, Expandable to 12800
- Exposure Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Continuous Auto
Continuous Shooting Time:
- 1920 x 1080
- 29.9 min.
- 1280 x 720
- 29.9 min.
- 640 x 480
- 29.9 min.
- Audio Recording: With Video, Stereo, Via Optional External Mic
- In-Camera Image Editing: Art Bold, Fisheye, Miniature Effect,
Monochrome, Resize Image, Soft Focus, Toy Camera, Trim, Waterpainting
- Shutter Lag: 0.075 Seconds
- Self Timer: 2 sec, 10 sec
- Connectivity: AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0
- Battery: 1x LP-E8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- AC Power Adapter: ACK-E8 (Optional)
- Operating: 32 to 104 deg.F (0 to 40 deg.C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.2x3.9x3.1" / 13.2x9.9x7.9 cm
- Weight: 18.52 oz / 525 g Body Only without battery and card
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 74° 20' - 27° 50'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.82 ft. / 0.25m
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.7 x 3.0 inches, approx. 7.2 oz. /69.0
x 75.2mm, approx. 205g