Building upon the solid foundation of legendary Crest Audio amplifier designs, our new CC™ Series power amps provide tremendous value in proven amplifier technology. CC Series amps deliver worldclass power with exceptional sound quality and value for mobile DJs, working bands, club owners and churches.
All CC Series amplifiers are built with tunnel-cooled heat sinks, variable-speed DC fans and extensive protection circuitry for superior efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. In the Crest Audio tradition, these robust amps also boast more power devices (16 per channel) than any competitive amplifier, plus a switched-rail class H output stage and triple-compound design to provide low distortion and excellent thermal stability.
Based on powerful Pro 200. Series technology and utilizing a linear power supply, our three versatile CC Series amps deliver stable high power output for running main systems, monitors and subwoofers.
60 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range
- 8 Ohm Stereo - 595 W
- 4 Ohm Stereo - 965 W
- 2 Ohm Stereo - 1400 W
- 4 Ohm Bridged - 2800 W
- Toroidal power transformer
- Magnetic circuit breaker on/off switch
- Cooled by variable speed fan with back-to-front airflow
- Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and
- Inputs: Balanced female XLR, 1/4" TRS combi jacks
- Outputs: Speakon® and five-way binding posts
- Recessed, stepped attenuators
- 16-gauge steel chassis, cast aluminum front panel